Over 30 authors – over 40 articles…from attorneys, contractors, consultants, instructors and others, both inside and outside the restoration industry. R & R, C & R and Cleanfax, opened their archives and gave us the best they had, other chapters were created just for the “Get Paid!” book and its readers. And every one of them has ideas for how to get paid what you are owed.
• Liens are a good idea – until they aren’t! Over a dozen other things to do before you “go legal.”
• Tim Cordle is a legal consultant – for the insurance companies! He is the guy you don’t want to see sitting across from you in court – but this time he is on your side. He opens his “playbook” to show you what to do and what not to do to give yourself an armor-clad defense (and offense).
• We even found a special restoration collection agency that has already collected over $20 million for contractors - the owner gave us two chapters to get you started (with a link to free videos).
• Did you hear about the contractor who was threatened by State Farm? They told everybody he was the crook! So he sued them and walked away with $14.5 million of their money!
• We talked to one lawyer who said that if his client had been cheated by an insurance company for even $39 he would take the case. Why? Because when he wins, the other guys have to pay his fees! But there is a whole lot better news than that, in “Get Paid!”
• And how about the contractor who made so much money he had to pay $2,000,000 in taxes in one year, had only a nine man crew, got paid in days (not months or years) and did something the adjusters had not seen before. We asked him, “How did you do that?” He told us – it’s in the book.