With a one-of-a-kind approach that offers more comprehensive coverage than any other plumbing apprentice book on the market, this valuable resource will thoroughly prepare readers for the transition from the residential plumbing industry to commercial or industrial projects. Blueprint Reading and Drafting for Plumbers, 2E goes beyond basic lessons on reading and drafting various piping arrangements to provide highly detailed, practical, and relevant information that addresses the real-life demands of commercial and industrial job sites. This updated edition features all-new chapters devoted to coordinating plumbing installations using structural steel and civil blueprints, further enhancing the book?s unique and jobsite-focused classroom lessons.
• Updated illustrations clarify key concepts and offer visualization of important processes, tools, and skills in use
• In-depth lessons on isometric piping give readers the important skills needed for large construction projects
• Includes basic blueprint reading of other trades to provide overall look at fundamental blueprint reading skills and how they are applied in various industries
• All-new Appendix includes a variety of useful resources and reference material, including mathematical tables
• Complete set of plans included in back of book
Publication Date: 07/10/2008